The 6519-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8″ stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Powerful 12 Amp Milwaukee-built motor
- Variable speed trigger: 0-2800 strokes per minute
- Gear protection system
- Heavy duty steel QUIK-LOK blade clamp system for easy blade changes
- Keyless adjustable shoe
- Double bearing wobble plate mechanism
- Rubber boot for superior gripping
- Double insulated
- Uses standard 1/2 in. shank Sawzall blades – blades may be clamped upside down for special cutting needs
- Impact resistant carrying case
- 1-1/8 in. stroke length for maximum cutting speed
- Tool warranty 5-years
- Includes: one 6519-30 SAWZALL reciprocating saw, 1 carrying case
There are no reviews yet.