The DEWALT DCN680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer drives 18 Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2-1/8 in. which makes it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown, and shoe molding. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery, the DCN680 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20-Volt. The nominal voltage is 18.
- 100% battery-powered; eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (compared to DEWALT DC608)
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
There are no reviews yet.