The Milwaukee Hole-Hawg Heavy-Duty Drill features a powerful 7.5 Amp motor that delivers between 300 RPM and 1200 RPM. With 2 speed ranges and a reverse direction option, you have a versatile solution for a variety of projects. The compact design makes it perfect for drilling between studs and joists. The powerful motor features 2 speed ranges plus reverse for increased versatility. The drill offers a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit capacity and an extra-long pipe handle to help you control power.
- Includes: one 1675-6, 1/2 in. hole hawg drill, 1 pipe handle
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor: delivers 300 RPM – 1,200 RPM with reverse
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck
- 2-position pipe handle and 3-position spade handle for a secure grip and better control
- Selfeed bit capacity: handles up to a 4-5/8 in. bit
- Reinforced nylon resin casing for added durability and reduced weight with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- 8 ft. power cord for extended reach
- Ball and roller bearings
- 5-year tool warranty
- Capacity in wood: auger 1-1/2 in. self-feed 4-5/8 in.
- Capacity in steel, twist bit 1/2 in.