Our most powerful tools just got better with the 60-Volt MAX 7-1/4 in. circular saw with electric brake. It has up to 47% more power than the DCS575 60-Volt MAX circular saw with 2456 unit watts out. With a no-load speed of 5800 RPM, this saw delivers the power of a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless through revolutionary DEWALT FLEXVOLT technology.
- Up to 47% more power vs the DCS575
- Uses a 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16 in. at a 90° bevel
- Maximum bevel capacity of 57° with bevel stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Electric brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
- Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage