The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver offers the best in class driving speed, power, and size. This impact driver gets the job done faster by being over 20% faster in application speed versus the competition and delivering over 1,300 in. lbs. of torque, allowing the user to be more productive by completing a wide range of fastening. This Milwaukee hex impact driver is only 5.1 in. L for unmatched access in tight spaces. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0 RPM to 1,300 RPM in Mode 1, 0 RPM to 2,400 RPM in Mode 2 and 0 RPM to 3,300 RPM in Mode 3. Mode 4 is a Self-Tapping Screw Mode designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking, and stripping out screws. The 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that delivers up to 0 RPM to 3,300 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. Milwaukee’s REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced Electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. This kit also includes an M12 compact battery and a charger.
- 2553-20: 4-mode drive control
- 2553-20: most compact
- 48-11-2420: REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using Total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- 48-11-2420: all-weather performance: delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- 48-59-2401: charge management: charger communicates with the battery pack to ensure a full charge and battery protection
- Includes: 1 M12 FUEL impact driver 2553-20, 1 M12 2.0 Ah compact battery 48-11-2420, 1 M12 charger 48-59-2401, 1 contractor bag 42-55-2551, 1 belt clip