The Milwaukee M18 6½ in. Circular Saw is designed to provide users with powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing, and carpentry. The cordless circular saw is a high-performance tool that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor lets users quickly and easily cut through tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper guards give users best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide users with superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe is lightweight, durable and gives users greater accuracy in rip cuts while using the lightweight cordless circular saw.
- Milwaukee 2630-20 offers a powerful motor generates up to 3,500 RPM to easily and quickly cut tough material
- Bevel capacity of up to 50
- Electronic brake stops the blade quickly
- Aircraft aluminum shoe helps improve accuracy
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Part of the M18 System featuring over 200+ tools